Chef Katie’s Black Currant Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Onions
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- The Olive Tap’s Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 red onions, sliced thin
- The Olive Tap’s 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The Olive Tap’s Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
Preheat the oven to 350º. Rub the tenderloin with Garlic Olive Oil and salt and pepper to taste. Roast in the oven for about 35 minutes or until done.
Meanwhile, sauté the onions in the EVOO until golden in color. Add the Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar to cover the onions and heat until the onions have absorbed it and caramelized.
Serve the pork sliced with a garnish of onions.
Garlic mashed potatoes make a great accompaniment!
Katie & Mario
Courtesy of Chef Katie Wojciechowski and Fuller’s Second Floor