Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce
- 2 red peppers, grilled, peeled and chopped OR 1/3 cup of The Olive Tap’s Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta Topping
- 3/4 cup Capirete 20 year or Gran Capirete 50 year Reserva Sherry Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of horseradish
- 3 Tablespoons of honey OR 2 Tbsp honey & 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce OR 2 teaspoons soy sauce and a squeeze of lemon
- 1 teaspoon The Olive Tap’s 5 Pepper Sea Salt
In a food processor or high powered blender, combine all of the above ingredients. Serve along a ribeye or your favorite steak cut, grilled with a dry rub of The Olive Tap 5 Pepper Sea Salt, Ancho Chile Powder, and Smoked Spanish Paprika (Sweet) (try the Hot too!).
Refrigerate steak sauce in a sealed jar.
Recipe adapted and photo from FoodNetwork.com, Bobby Flay