Sweet Sesame Broccoli Slaw
- 2-10 oz. bags of broccoli slaw
- 1 bunch of green onions (sliced thin)
- 1/2 C. Craisins + 3 T. to Garnish on Top
- 1/2 C. sliced almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar*
- 1/8 C. The Olive Tap’s Roasted Sesame Oil
- Couple of Splashes of Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
* also great with our Satsuma Mandarin Orange White Balsamic Vinegar
In a large bowl, add the broccoli slaw, green onions, craisins and toss. In a small bowl add the Sesame Oil. While whisking, slowly add Balsamic Vinegar to the Sesame Oil and whisk until emulsified (adjust ratio to taste, if desired). Pour the vinaigrette over the slaw and toss. Add a few splashes of light soy sauce to the prepared slaw, tossing again, taste and adjust as desired. Immediately before serving, add almonds and toss, garnish with additional craisins.
*Note: May also refrigerate for a few hours, however, wait on adding the almonds and garnishing until just before serving.
An Olive Tap Original by Melanie, Long Grove