Apple and Cranberry Salad
- 6-8 C. fresh greens of your choice…arugula and kale work well.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thin
- 1 Macintosh apple, sliced thin
- Dried Cranberries, to taste
- Chopped fresh chives and mint leaves, to taste
- 1/4 C. blue cheese crumbles
- Sea Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 3 T. The Olive Tap’s Granny Smith Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 T. The Olive Tap’s Blood Orange Olive Oil
Combine oil and vinegar in a bowl with a whisk, or in a shaker and set aside.
Arrange greens on a plate. Add sliced apples, cranberries, blue cheese, chopped chives, and mint.
Whisk or shake dressing again and pour over salad.
**The addition of walnuts is also delicious in this salad!**
A Recipe from our good friends at The Cabin Stop in Hayward, Wi.