Apricot Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 C. white wine
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 3/4 C. diced, dried apricots
- 1/2 t. Crushed Red Pepper
Heat a large frying pan on medium heat with the Blood Orange Olive Oil. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. When the pan is heated, add chicken breasts. Brown on each side for 3-4 minutes per side. When browned, remove from pan and set aside. In the pan, combine wine, chicken broth, honey, dried apricots and crushed red pepper. Stir until blended. Add chicken breasts to pan. Simmer until done, turning occasionally and spooning sauce over chicken.
Serve immediately over prepared wild rice.
An Olive Tap Original by Cherie