Artichoke Parmesan Quiche
- Prepared and Thawed 9” Pie Crust
- 1 C. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 C. bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 C. minced onion
- 1 jar The Olive Tap’s Artichoke Parmesan Tapenade
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 t. dry white wine
- 1/2 t. sugar
- 1 C. heavy cream, heated through
- 1 can artichoke hearts, sliced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Sprinkle bacon, onion and cheese in bottom of thawed pie crust. Top with tapenade, spreading evenly. Beat eggs and whisk in salt, wine, sugar & cream. Pour egg mixture into pie shell. Top with artichoke slices. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake 30 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.