Baked Cinnamon Apples
The taste of an apple pie without the fuss of a crust...delicious over vanilla ice cream, or yogurt!
- 2 Cortland apples (peeled & cubed)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (peeled & cubed)
- 2 Gala apples (peeled & cubed)
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Vietnamese “Saigon” Cinnamon
- 1/4 – 1/2 C. of dried cranberries
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. white sugar
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 1 t. flour
- 1 t. milk
Mix cinnamon, brown sugar, white sugar and flour in a small bowl. Set aside. In a greased baking dish, add the cubed apples. Toss the dry seasonings over apples. Pour milk and white wine over apples and stir thoroughly. Bake at 350 until apples are soft and fragrant.