Berries with Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
A simple, but delicious and impressive dessert. Perfect for a casual get together or an elegant dinner party!
- ¾ C. strawberries (rinsed, stemmed and quartered)
- ¾ C. raspberries (rinsed)
- ¾ C. blackberries (rinsed)
- 6 T. The Olive Tap’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 lg. Italian Biscotti, (broken into bite size pieces)
- 4 oz. Mascarpone cheese (stirred for a smooth consistency)
Prepare berries, rinse and layout all berries on a paper towel. Slightly pat dry, but be careful not to crush the berries. Place all of the berries in a medium bowl and gently stir to distributed berries evenly.
Divide the biscotti pieces into 4 bowls. Spoon the berries into the bowls, reserving 4 strawberries for garnish. Pour the Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar over the berries and top with a dollop of mascarpone. Garnish with a single berry on top of the mascarpone. Serve immediately.