- 1/2 lb. fresh Mozzarella Cheese, cut in thick (1/4 to 1/3 inch) slices
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut in thick 1/3 inch slices (or grape or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 8 to 10 large fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 C. (your favorite) The Olive Tap’s 100’% Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (may substitute Basil Agrumato Olive Oil)
- The Olive Tap’s Smoked Salt
- Optional – The Olive Tap’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Arrange on a serving platter, alternating tomato and mozzarella slices, or arrange halved grape/cherry tomatoes over a layer of mozzarella slices. Just prior to serving, julienne the basil. Sprinkle over the tomato/mozzarella pieces. Drizzle EVOO on top, and season with smoked salt. Follow with a drizzle of Fig Balsamic Vinegar, if desired.