Chef Katie’s Baby Spinach Salad
The perfect Fall salad with the combination of apples and citrus. Fresh and delicious!
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- 6 oz. baby spinach, washed and stems removed
- 1/2 C. dried cranberries
- 2 large tart red apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. roasted pecans
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Arrange the spinach on plates and top with the cranberries, pecans, and apples. Top with vinaigrette, and salt and pepper to taste.
Courtesy of Chef Katie Wojciechowski and Fuller’s Second Floor