Chef Mark’s Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Want something different from a vinaigrette? Try this...this creamy dressing received rave reviews!
- 1 C. Hellmann’s (my choice) mayonnaise
- 3 T. The Olive Tap’s Aceto Balsamico di Modena, Riserva
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ T. honey, or to taste
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice to taste, if needed
Combine mayonnaise, balsamic, olive oil, Worcestershire, and honey together and whisk until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste and adjust flavors, adding lemon juice if needed.
Chill several hours before serving over salad.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Mark Waitsman