Vanilla Ice Cream with Blackberry Ginger Syrup
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 3-4 fresh raspberries, washed
- 3-4 fresh blackberries, washed
- 1 T. chopped toasted pecans (optional)
In a small saucepan over medium heat, reduce the balsamic vinegar by one-half. It should reduce to about 2 tablespoons and reach a syrupy consistency.
Scoop ice cream into bowls. Top each bowl with a mixture of the berries. Pour the warm syrup over top and chopped pecans (if desired) and serve.
An Original Olive Tap Recipe by Melanie