Chef Paul’s Zucchini Carpaccio
A fresh, delicious, different way to serve zucchini. Raw with fresh herbs, lemon, and pine nuts...delicious!
- 3 medium zucchini, washed
- 1/3 C. mint leaves, julienned
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your favorite)
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
- 2 T. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 C. pine nuts
- Parmesan Cheese, shaved or grated
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Thinly slice zucchini….preferable with a mandolin. Arrange the slices on each plate. Sprinkle mint evenly over the zucchini. Whisk the EVOO, Lemon Olive Oil, and lemon juice. Drizzle dressing over the zucchini. Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the zucchini. Shave or sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over all.
Paul & Mario
Courtesy of Chef Paul Lindemuth and Fuller’s Second Floor