Cherie’s Spinach Apple Salad
A colorful spinach salad topped with sweet apples and sharp cheddar cheese. A wonderful fall apple taste sensation!
- 4 C. baby spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 C. red apples, rinsed, cored and cubed
- 1/2 C. green apples, rinsed, cored and cubed
- 1/2 C. sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your favorite)*
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Granny Smith Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
*try with French Roasted Walnut Oil, Basil Agrumato Olive Oil or Sorrento Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
Arrange spinach leaves on chilled salad plates. Top with apples and cheese, set aside. Measure Olive Oil into a small bowl. Slowly pour in the Balsamic Vinegar, whisking constantly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over plated salad. Serve immediately.
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Cherie, Long Grove