Classic Greek Salad
A classic Greek Salad using our Koroneiki or Kalamata Olive Oil...opa!
- 1 Head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Jar Kalamata Olives
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 1 t. The Olive Tap’s Dried Oregano
- 1/8 C. Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 t. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Koroneiki or Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt to taste
Combine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, and red onion in a small bowl…set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine oregano, feta cheese, lemon juice, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Whisk until you get a creamy consistency. Season with salt to taste, toss with salad, and serve.
An Original Olive Tap Recipe Adaptation from Plate Magazine by Mario, Downers Grove