Cucumber Melon Salsa
Serves 4-6| Prep Time:
20 mins| Cook Time:
This fresh, zesty, and spicy salsa can be used in so many ways. Serve with seafood, tacos, chicken, pork, or salads. Or just eat it with tortilla chips. The list goes on and on!
- 1 C. melon (I like to use 2 varieties), cubed into small pieces
- 1 C. seedless cucumber, cubed into small pieces
- 1/2 C. red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño or garden salsa pepper, diced
- 3/4 t. dried parsley
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Cucumber Honeydew White Riserva Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
Add the melon, cucumber, onion, pepper, and parsley into a bowl. Combine the Citrus Habanero Olive Oil and Cucumber Honeydew Riserva (for more heat, add more olive oil) in a separate small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over salsa ingredients and gently toss. Season with salt to taste. If not using immediately refrigerate until ready to use
I served this salsa on top of pulled pork and it was delicious, but it would also be great on seafood, tacos, chicken, or salads. Or just eat it with tortilla chips. The list goes on and on!
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Melanie, Long Grove