Garlic Herb Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks marinated in herbs, garlic, Rosemary Olive Oil, and Aceto 4 Leaf Balsamic Vinegar. When baked creates a glaze that is so delicious it is sure to please any palate...kids and adults alike!
- 18 chicken drumsticks
- 1 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 T. fresh thyme, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Aceto Balsamico di Modena, 4 Leaf Quality
- The Olive Tap’s Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and Gourmet Grind Black Pepper to taste
- Fresh, chopped parsley for garnish
Combine rosemary, thyme, garlic, olive oil, balsamic, and whisk together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken drumsticks to marinade and marinate 2 hours (longer is fine too). This works great in a pan, or in a resealable plastic bag. Pull out of refrigerator about a half hour before baking. Pre-heat oven to 375. Lay chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet and brush the extra marinade over each one. I also like to sprinkle with a little extra salt. Bake for 45 minutes and then broil about 5 minutes to crisp up skin. Place Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks on a platter with chopped parsley sprinkled over the top as a garnish.
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Melanie, Long Grove