Kale Vegetable Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
This fresh summery salad features a tasty vinaigrette made with our Perfect Pairing of Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Peach White Balsamic Vinegar. It's super easy, too; just use a pre-packaged Kale Vegetable Salad Mix!
- Pre-packaged Kale Vegetable Salad Mix (broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, kale, chickory, dried cranberries, roasted sesame seeds)
- fresh, ripe Peach – cut into bite size pieces
- The Olive Tap’s Ascolano 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The Olive Tap’s Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Seasonello® from The Olive Tap
- crumbled Feta cheese
Top your pre-packaged Kale Vegetable Salad Mix with cut up peaches.
Whisk together 2 parts Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil with 1 part Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, and Seasonello to taste.
(ratio may be adjusted to your taste)
Drizzle over salad and gently toss to combine. Serve topped with crumbled Feta Cheese and the Dried Cranberries and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds from the pre-packaged salad bag.