- 8 boneless chicken breast
- 2 C. fresh lemon juice
- 2 C. flour
- 2 t. salt
- 2 t. The Olive Tap’s Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 t. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 2 T. lemon zest
- 1/4 C. chicken broth
- 1 t. The Olive Tap’s Lemon Vincotto
- 2 lemons, sliced paper-thin
Combine chicken pieces and lemon juice in a bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally. Drain chicken thoroughly and pat dry. In a large heavy-duty, zip-top bag, combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Put 2 pieces of chicken into bag at a time and shake, coating completely.
Heat Sorrento Lemon oil in a frying pan and sauté chicken pieces a few at a time, until browned. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a large, shallow baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and top with lemon zest. Mix chicken broth and Lemon Vincotto together; pour around chicken pieces. Top each piece of chicken with a lemon slice. Bake at 350º for 35-40 minutes.
Linda and Mario
Courtesy of Linda Kunze of the DG Downtown Association