- 3 T. Olive Tap Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red bell peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 T. Olive Tap Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 oz. anchovy paste
- 1/4 C. pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- Salt & pepper
- 1 T. fresh basil
Heat Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil in a skillet. Add onion, peppers, zucchini, and garlic. Pan-fry gently for 20 minutes. Add Fig Balsamic Vinegar, anchovy paste, olives, and seasoning to taste. Mix and leave to cool. Sprinkle salad with basil.
Serve with garlic bread.
Martha & Mario
Courtesy of Martha Lieberman