Mixed Greens Holiday Salad
A fresh and easy salad full of color and flavor!
- 8 C. mixed greens (rinsed and patted dry)
- 6 oz. Feta cheese (1/4″ cubes)
- 8 oz. pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 3/4 C. chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/3 C. The Olive Tap’s Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a small bowl, add Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil. Slowly add the Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, whisking continuously. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk until emulsified. Drizzle each plate with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Note: For this recipe we used a 1 to 1 ratio of Oil to Vinegar, creating a sweeter vinaigrette. If you would like to reduce the sweetness, alter your ratios to 2 or 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar.
An Olive Tap Original by Jean