Moroccan Zucchini Salad
This exotic zucchini salad is a perfect side dish to a delicious meal!
- 4-5 small zucchini (about 1 lb.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 t. The Olive Tap’s Vietnamese “Saigon” Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. The Olive Tap’s Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 t. The Olive Tap’s Champagne Vinegar
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Coratina Olive Oil, or any of our 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Slice zucchini into thin rounds. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat; add zucchini, and cook until tender but firm, about one minute. Drain zucchini and rinse under cold water.
Mix together garlic, cinnamon, paprika, lemon juice, champagne vinegar, and olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk together and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in zucchini.
Serve at room temperature.