Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs with Honey Balsamic Topping
Chicken thighs with a sweet delicious glaze!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Thighs
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Granulated Garlic
- 1 T. The Olive Tap’s Dried Oregano
- 2 t. The Olive Tap’s Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 1 t. The Olive Tap’s Dried Basil
- 1 t. Sea Salt
- 1/2 t. The Olive Tap’s Gourmet Grind Black Pepper
Prepare rub, then spread evenly over the chicken thighs. Heat pan to medium, and then add 3 T. Lemon Olive Oil. Cook Chicken turning as necessary to fuly cook and brown well. Remove to a serving pan when done.
Combine 1/4 C. Honey Balsamic and 1 T. Dijon Mustard. Whisk until blended. Now, slowly whisk in a combination of 1/4 C. Lemon Olive Oil and 2 T. Porcini Oil. Pour dressing over the Chicken and top with the sliced scallions and serve.