Salmon with Tangerine Balsamic Glaze
A delicious twist on salmon!
- 2 lbs. fresh Salmon filet, skin removed
- 2 1/2 T. The Olive Tap’s Sorrento Orange Olive Oil or other sweet/fruity EVOO
- 3 T. The Olive Tap’s Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T. freshly grated ginger root
- 1 T. minced garlic
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Sea Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass/ceramic-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub the remaining oil into the salmon to coat.
Next, rub the Tangerine Balsamic into the Salmon and place it into the baking dish.
Sprinkle with the grated ginger, garlic, and crushed black pepper.
Bake approximately 20 minutes till just flaky and serve with sea salt to taste.
An Olive Tap original recipe by Rick, Long Grove