Shrimp and Spring Mix Salad with Persian Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 C. spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, large dice
- ½ C. thin sliced red onion
- 1 or 2 C. cooked baby shrimp
- Optional: 1 hard boiled egg coarsely chopped.
For the Vinaigrette:
In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, salt, pepper and Dijon mustard completely. Slowly add the Persian Lime Olive Oil whisking constantly until completely incorporated. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Arrange the greens on a serving plate, and add the tomato and onion. Place a scoop of shrimp on top of the salad, and garnish with the hardboiled egg. Chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve: If necessary, shake or whisk the vinaigrette and pour 2 or 3 tablespoons over the shrimp and salad. Serve immediately.