Spicy Citrus and Mango Smoked Salmon Salad
This fabulous salad is so flavorful, and so simple to make. Using our newest perfect pairing, and full of fresh and healthy ingredients (wild smoked salmon is an Omega 3 powerhouse) you and your guests will love!
- 10 oz. package shredded green cabbage (or a variety you prefer)
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1 mango, cubed
- 8 oz. smoked salmon, broken up or cut into small pieces
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 3 TB. The Olive Tap’s Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- 2 TB. The Olive Tap’s Mango White Riserva Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
- Salt (try The Olive Tap’s Smoked Salt for some great flavor) and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Place cabbage in a bowl. Top with green onions, mango, and smoked salmon In a separate bowl whisk together Citrus Habanero Olive Oil, Mango Balsamic, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour vinaigrette over ingredients in bowl, and toss gently to combine. Top with avocado slices, and serve.
**For another twist…try this with corn/flour tortillas or lettuce wraps for Smoked Salmon Tacos! To make the Creme Fraiche drizzle simply add some fresh squeezed lemon juice to the Creme Fraiche. Use as a garnish for tacos**
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Melanie, Long Grove