Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch of fresh baby spinach
- 1 C. Fresh Strawberries, quartered or sliced
- 1/2 C. Goat or Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 C. Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar or Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s Persian Lime Olive Oil or Basil Agrumato Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste – we love to use Seasonello
In a salad bowl, add spinach, strawberries, cheese and walnuts.
To make vinaigrette, thoroughly whisk Balsamic Vinegar and salt/pepper in a small bowl. Add the Olive Oil in a slow stream while continuing to whisk until it is emulsified. Adjust Oil and Vinegar ratio to your taste. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss gently before serving.
*May substitute your favorite Olive Tap 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as well.
Refrigerate any leftover vinaigrette for up to a week.