Spinach with Garlic, Olive Oil & Pine Nuts
- 12 C. Fresh Spinach, cleaned
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 C. Olive Tap Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 T. Olive Tap Aceto Balsamico di Modena, 4 Leaf Quality
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 T. Toasted Pine Nuts (optional)
Peel garlic cloves and flatten with a broad side of a knife to crush or in a garlic press. Place crushed garlic in olive oil and set aside (for a stronger garlic flavor, do this in advance and refrigerate).
Wash spinach and shake dry, still leaving some moisture on the leaves. Heat oil in large skillet, toss slightly damp spinach in heated oil just until wilted and heated through. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Serve topped with toasted pine nuts.
Recipe Adapted from FabulousFoods.com