Spring Salad with Orange Walnut Vinaigrette
- 8 C. Organic spring mix
- 2 C. Sliced strawberries
- 1 Can, sliced mandarin oranges
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-2 Avocados, cubed
- 1/2 C. Crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 C. Chopped walnuts (or sliced almonds)
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Satsuma Mandarin Orange White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s French Roasted Walnut Oil
Whisk together the French Roasted Walnut Oil and Satsuma Mandarin Orange White Balsamic Vinegar, and set aside.
Combine all spring salad ingredients in a large bowl. When ready to serve, toss with vinaigrette, being careful not to smash avocados.
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Melanie, Long Grove