- 1/4 C Olive Tap Aceto Balsamico di Modena 4 Leaf Quality
- 1/4 C Soy Sauce
- 1/4 C Worcestershire Sauce
- 1T Yellow Mustard Seeds (cracked)
- 3 (12-14 oz) Rib-eye Steaks
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola (crumbled)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Baguette (about 2 feel long, split lengthwise)
- 2 C Lightly packed Arugula
Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard seeds in a large resealable bag. Add the steaks and seal the bag. Refrigerate ast least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
Prepare the grill for medium-high heat or preheat grill pan over medium heat. Drain marinade from the steaks. Grill the steaks to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let steaks rest for 10 minutes. Cut the steaks crosswise into thin slices.
Meanwhile, stir the chesse and sour cream in a small bowl to form a thick spread. Season the cheese mixture, to taste, with salt and pepper. Remove some of the bread from the center of the baguette halves. Spread cheese mixture over baguette halves, arrange the Arugula then the warm steak slices over the baguette bottom. Sprinkle the steak slices with salt and pepper. Cover with the baguette top. Cut the sandwhich crosswise into 6 equal pieces and serve.