Watermelon Stack With Goat Cheese
A delicious stack of arugula, watermelon, creamy goat cheese, with our Basil Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar. A refreshing starter to a perfect meal!
- 3 round slices of seedless watermelon
- 2 oz. goat cheese with honey
- 5 oz. arugula
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Basil Olive Oil
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 aasil leaves, julienned
- 3 mint leaves, julienned
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Whisk together the Basil Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, and the herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss about half of the vinaigrette with the arugula. Reserve remaining to drizzle on top.
Lightly smear the goat cheese on two of the watermelon rounds. Arrange the arugula on a plate as the base. Stack the 2 watermelon rounds with goat cheese on top of the greens. Finish with one watermelon round without cheese on top.
Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the watermelon stack. Add mint leaves as a garnish, if desired. ENJOY!
An Olive Tap Original by Catherine, Long Grove