Strawberry White Balsamic Margaritas
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries
- 12 oz. good tequila
- 1/4 C. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 T. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 T. The Olive Tap’s Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 C. of ice (more or less depending on your preference)
Wet tops of margarita glasses, and then dip in salt.
Add strawberries, tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding ice towards the end.
Pour the mixture into glasses and enjoy!
Feel free to get creative…I have also made these margaritas with our Raspberry White, and Mango White Riserva Balsamics…equally delicious!
An Olive Tap Original Recipe by Melanie, Long Grove