Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
Hummus is so easy to make and homemade is so much better than store bought. It makes for a great dip for veggies and pita chips. Try ti as a spread for your favorite sandwiches and wraps.
- 1 (16 oz.) Can chick peas, drained
- Salt to taste
- fresh, chopped Parsley or Basil for garnish
- The Olive Tap’s 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your favorite)
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. Tahini (sesame butter)
- ½ C. Olive Tap Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Bruschetta Topper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with parsley or basil. For variety, make with Olive Tap Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta Topper.