Blueberry Rosemary Lamb Chops
- The Olive Tap’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 C. sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. dried rosemary (optional if you like a stronger rosemary taste)
- The Olive Tap’s Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and Gourmet Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 C. fresh blueberries
- 1/4 C. water
- 4 T. The Olive Tap’s Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 loin lamb chops (room temperature)
Heat 1 tablespoon of the Rosemary Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until reduced by half and beginning to turn golden in color, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, optional rosemary and a bit of salt and pepper. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add blueberries, 1/4 cup water, and balsamic vinegar. Stir to blend. Mash berries with the back of fork and cook until sauce thickens, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes. Let stand at room temperature.
Brush grill rack with oil. Turn grill to medium-high heat. Brush lamb chops on both sides with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to plates. Spoon sauce over the meat. Serve immediately.
An Olive Tap Original Recipe