Spicy Sesame Noodles with Swiss Chard
Spicy sweet Asian inspired noodles with swiss chard!
For the Noodles:
- 10 oz. Soba Noodles
- 1 t. The Olive Tap’s Grapeseed Oil
- 10 oz. swiss chard (cleaned and chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 C. soy sauce
- 2 T. honey
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Serrano Pepper Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 t. The Olive Tap’s Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 – 1 t. crushed red pepper
- 2 T. The Olive Tap’s Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Scallions (chopped)
- Black Sesame Seeds
Combine soy sauce, honey, balsamic vinegar, garlic (1 clove), red pepper flakes in a small bowl and whisk. Slowly add the 2T of Grapeseed Oil and Sesame Oil, whisking until emulsified. Set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat 1 t. of Grapeseed Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chard and saute until softened. Add minced garlic (2 cloves) and cook a few minutes more.
Drain noodles and add to greens. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds. Excellent warm or chilled.
An Olive Tap original recipe by Melanie, Long Grove.