Blueberry Hazelnut Goat Cheese Salad
Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette brings together tangy goat cheese, juicy blueberries, and earthy hazelnuts for a delicious dressing over salad greens.
- 1/4 C. The Olive Tap’s Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t. dried tarragon
- 1/2 t. dijon mustard
- 1/4 t. The Olive Tap’s Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 t. The Olive Tap’s Gourmet Grind Black Pepper
- 1/8 t. The Olive Tap’s Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 C. The Olive Tap’s 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your favorite)
- 1/4 C. blueberries
- 6 C. baby greens
- 6 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 C. hazelnuts, chopped
Whisk together Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, tarragon, mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne, and EVOO until completely combined. Stir in blueberries.
In large bowl, toss greens with approximately half of the dressing and divide on plates. Sprinkle on goat cheese and hazelnuts. Drizzle with the rest of the vinaigrette.
Downers, Grove, IL